Your Questions Answered....
How long is my appointment?
Initial appointments take up to 1hr, with follow up appointments taking approximately 45 minutes.
What do I need to bring for the appointment?
For physiotherapy: Any treats (this is especially important for any dietary requirements).
For hydrotherapy: A towel and/or drying coat and any treats (see above note) you would like your pet to eat during their treatment.
NB: or either appointment type, please arrive with a clean, dry (especially for physiotherapy) pet.
Can I come in with my pet during their session?
At present, due to Covid-19, appointments are being carried out with minimal contact between client and therapist, so unless your pet is nervous or a new patient, then sessions will be carried out whilst you wait in your car. To discuss this further, please email email@example.com
What COVID-19 measures do you have in place?
- Hand sanitiser is available both outside and inside the clinic.
- The clinic is disinfected regularly between clients and patients.
- Face masks are mandatory within the clinic space. Please note that face shields/visors, scarf or masks with a respiratory, are not permitted within the clinic.
- Track and Trace QR code is available to scan.
- Distance based appointments are being utilised as much as possible, so a safe drop off area is available outside the clinic.
- You are asked to notify clinic immediately should you or a member of your household display symptoms or have a COVID-19 test prior to or following your appointment at AWVP.
- Do not attend the clinic should you display a temperature, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell and notify the clinic immediately.
What happens if I am running late for my appointment?
Please notify me immediately on 07780601688. Unfortunately, if you arrive too late for the session to be carried out, then the appointment fee is still payable.
How do I pay for the appointment?
Bank transfer prior to the appointment or cash on the day. An invoice will be sent to you via email, the weekend before your booking.
What is your cancellation policy?
Any cancellation made within 48hrs of your appointment time, will be charged the full fee, unless that appointment can be filled.
Do you do direct insurance claims?
Not at this time. Payment is required prior to or at the appointment time. You will then receive a receipt of payment, which you can claim directly back from your insurers.
What are your opening hours?
Wednesday – Friday: 10am to 5pm,
Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm.
Sunday (enquiries only): 12pm – 3pm.
Monday & Tuesday: Closed.